Super TCP Channel
The Super TCP Channel components provide a sophisticated and flexible communication channel that uses persistent connections to enable true asynchronous calls and server callbacks.
Leveraging a custom-defined protocol on top of a raw TCP connection, the channel allows for advanced features lacking in the more traditional channel types:
- Keep-Alive connections, with flexible ping/pong system to discover broken connections (for example due to network outages) together with seamless recovery.
- Out of band server/client communications enable the server to actively send events or asynchronous responses back to the client without need for polling - reducing network traffic and efficiency for these callbacks.
- Allows multiple requests to be sent at once over a single channel.
Client Channel Components
Server Channel Components
- IpSuperTcpServerChannel (.NET)
- TROSuperTCPServer (Delphi)
- TROSynapseSuperTCPServer (Delphi)
- TROIcsAsyncSuperTCPServer (Delphi)
- Super HTTP Channel
- HTTP Channel
- TCP Channel (legacy)
- Local Channel
- UDP and Broadcast Channels (Delphi only)
- Named Pipe Channel
- DLL Channel (Delphi only)
- Email Channel (Delphi only)
- WinMessage Channel (Delphi only)
- Channel Compatibility
- Namespace Lists for .NET — Java
- Interface Lists for .NET — Delphi — Java
- Protocol Lists for Xcode
- Class Lists for .NET — Xcode — Delphi — Java
- Enum Lists for .NET — Xcode — Java
- Alias Lists for Xcode — Delphi
- Implements Lists for .NET — Xcode — Delphi — Java
- Data Types
- File Types