The IScriptContext interface represents script context information provider used by the Business Rules Scripting API. The IScriptContext interface provides information about current Schema and Session information and a flag indicating whether the script is executed by the server application.
On the server-side the IScriptContext interface is implemented by the ScriptContext class. On the client-side this interface is implemented by the Data Adapter classes.
- Assembly: RemObjects.DataAbstract.dll
- Namespace: RemObjects.DataAbstract
Gets a flag inticating wherther the Script s being executed by a server application or not.
Gets current Schema instance.
Gets current Session instance. Always gets null for scripts being executed by a client application.
- Business Rules Scripting API
- Data Abstract for .NET: Namespaces — Interfaces — Classes — Enums — Implements
- Data Abstract shared: Data Types – File Types
- other editions: