File Types (Data Abstract)
From RemObjects Wiki
Data Abstract supports the following file types:
- .dad (Delphi)/.daConfig (.NET) files are used for configuring data access mechanisms; .dad files contain code implementing drivers for first or third party DAC components (and are mainly used by Schema Modeler, as Delphi applications usually link in driver code directly). .daConfig files contain an XML-based definition of available ADO.NET providers that can be used in drivers.
- .daConnection files are used for storing the connections defined in a Schema.
- .daDiagrams files are used for storing diagrams defined in a TDASchema (Delphi)/SchemaAccess (.NET).
- .daSchema files are used for storing the contents of a Schema.
- .daBriefcase files represents a file-based briefcase. The format of the briefcase is compatible between all version of DA including .NET, Delphi and Xcode.
- The .Briefcase folder represents a folder-based briefcase. The format of the briefcase is compatible between all version of DA including .NET, Delphi and Xcode.
- .RelativityDomainConfig files represent a relativity domain serialized as the binary file.
Also, Data Abstract has a DefaultConnections.ini file, which keeps information about default DB connections. You can see the DB connections in the 'New Schema Wizard':
- Namespace Lists for .NET — Java
- Interface Lists for .NET — Delphi — Java
- Protocol Lists for Xcode
- Class Lists for .NET — Xcode — Delphi — Java
- Enum Lists for .NET — Xcode — Delphi — Java
- Alias Lists for Delphi
- Implements Lists for .NET — Xcode — Delphi — Java
- Data Types
- File Types