Stores information about a Data Abstract connection and administers the related connection pool in behalf of a ConnectionManager.
Note: Connection definitions are normally listed by a ConnectionManager and defined using the Schema Manager connection wizard. They can be loaded at runtime by using one of the several Load methods of the ConnectionManager.
- Assembly: RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server.dll
- Namespace: RemObjects.DataAbstract.Server
- Ancestry: NamedObjectWithDefault | ConnectionDefinition
A string used to identify a database connection. Connection strings are in the format <Driver Name>?<Param1>=<Value1>;<Param2>=<Value2>;...
A description for this connection definition. The value of this property is purely descriptive and for documentation purposes only; it is not used in code.
A reference to the ConnectionPool object managing live connections for this definition.
Note: This property is used internally by the ConnectionManager and usually not accessed directly from user code.
|constructor (String, String, PoolBehavior, Int32, Int32)|
Default constructor for ConnectionDefinition.
- Data Abstract for .NET: Namespaces — Interfaces — Classes — Enums — Implements
- Data Abstract shared: Data Types – File Types
- other editions: